Beijing World Youth Academy offers professional, experienced teachers the opportunity to grow their careers within our dynamic and innovative learning environment.
We are currently seeking talented, enthusiastic and international-minded teachers to join our team of educators. We offer a competitive package, professional development and an opportunity to experience life in an exciting, historic, bustling Chinese metropolis.
BWYA teachers are comfortable interacting with staff, students and parents from a diverse range of cultural background and ethnicities. They have a great understanding of their subject, are excellent communicators with strong organisational skills and thrive on finding opportunities for personal growth in the problems they encounter. In short, our teachers have a genuine empathy towards our students and their co-workers and are outstanding role models for our community.
If you believe yourself to be a good match with our teacher profile we would like to hear from you.
We currently have the following vacancies:
The above positions are full-time and effective from 10th August 2015 unless otherwise specified.
• Bachelor or advanced degrees in your subject
• Accredited teaching certificates (PGCE, TESOL, etc.)
• Experience and a good track record in full-time teaching for at least two years since graduation (IB, IGCSE, A-levels, etc.)
• A clear police record
• Proficiency in English
• Good health and enthusiasm
To apply, please send the following to the Human Resource Manager at email@example.com:
• A cover letter indicating the post you are interested in and why you feel you are well suited to
• A detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae which includes all dates of your education and
• A recent photograph, preferably in 3.5cm x 4.5cm with high resolution.
• The name and contact details of at least two referees, one of whom should be your current or
most recent employer.