Beijing World Youth Academy is seeking talented, enthusiastic and international-minded teachers to join our team. We offer a competitive package, professional development and an opportunity to experience life in an exciting, bustling Chinese metropolis.
Are you able to effectively interact and communicate with staff, students and parents from diverse cultural backgrounds and ethnicities? Do you have an excellent understanding of your subject matter? Are you well organised? Do you enjoy finding opportunities for personal growth in the problems that you encounter? Are you empathetic towards students and co-workers? Are you a good role model in terms of the IB learner profile?
If you answered yes to these questions, we may be in a position to welcome you into a supportive, diverse and nurturing community.
The above position is full-time and effective immediately. If the position you are interested in is not listed, feel free to send us your details so that we can add them to our database for future consideration.
- Bachelor or advanced degrees
- Accredited teaching certificate
- Good track record of full-time teaching (e.g. IBMYP, IBDP, IGCSE, etc.)
- Fluency and proficiency in English
- Willingness to act as Homeroom Teacher and contribute to extra-curricular programmes
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Good health
- A clear police record
To apply for a position at our school please email the following to the Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A cover letter indicating the post you are interested in and why you feel you are well suited for it
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae
- A recent passport sized photo
- The names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of two referees, one of whom should be your current employer
Looking forward to hearing from you soon!