Beijing World Youth Academy offers professional, experienced teachers the opportunity to grow their careers within our dynamic and innovative learning environment.
BWYA teachers are comfortable interacting with staff, students and parents from a diverse range of cultural background and ethnicities. They have a great understanding of their subject, are excellent communicators with strong organisational skills and thrive on finding opportunities for personal growth in the problems they encounter. In short, our teachers have a genuine empathy towards our students and their co-workers and are outstanding role models for our community.
If you believe yourself to be a good match with our teacher profile we would like to hear from you.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in your subject.
- At least two years work experience since graduation, preferably full-time teaching experience in a well-established education system (IB, IGCSE, A-levels, etc.).
- An accredited teaching qualification, e.g. PGCE, TESOL (120 hours or more).
- Fluency and proficiency in English.
- A willingness to act as homeroom teacher and to contribute towards the co-curricular programme.
- Good health.
- A clear police record.